- 350W RMS
- 700W Max
- 180oz. Single magnet
- Mounting Depth: 5.6"
- Mounting Diameter: 9.3"
- Optimum Vented Box: 1.5 Cu/Ft
- Round Port Diameter: (2) 4"
- Square Port Area: 25 Sq/In
- Port Length: 13"
- Optimum Sealed Box: .5-.75 Cu/Ft
- Patented Thermo-Cooling Motor Structure
- 2" Hi-Temp Kapton Voice Coil Structure
- New Patented Chrome Die-Cast Basket
- Double Stacked Strontium Magnets
- Heavy Duty Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Platinum Plated Block Terminals
- High Profile Rubber Surround
- Copper Wound Voice Coils
- Rubber Sealant Gasket
- Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coils
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brandon From sparks
|these subs are great i have to 10's in my chevy truck with an 1800w power acoustik amp they hit pretty hard but it's a pain trying to get them into a regular 10' box but they will fit|
john From Texas
|These can handle lots of power and hit hard for 10's but they need lots of space. Air space cause they move alot of air. Space in front for surround. And make sure you have a box deep for the huge magnets|
tricky From keswick
|these subs sound awsome i have 2 of these powered to a 8002v audiobahn amp and they sound good, my only complaint would be that they're kinda an off size speaker so they fit extremly snug in standard 10" boxes|