- 400W RMS
- 800W Max
- 180oz. Single magnet
- Mounting Depth: 6.1"
- Mounting Diameter: 11.2"
- Optimum Vented Box: 2.5 Cu/Ft
- Round Port Diameter: (3) 3"
- Square Port Area: 21 Sq/In
- Port Length: 14"
- Optimum Sealed Box: .75-1.0 Cu/Ft
- Patented Thermo-Cooling Motor Structure
- 2" Hi-Temp Kapton Voice Coil Structure
- New Patented Chrome Die-Cast Basket
- Double Stacked Strontium Magnets
- Heavy Duty Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Platinum Plated Block Terminals
- High Profile Rubber Surround
- Copper Wound Voice Coils
- Rubber Sealant Gasket
- Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coils
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kevin From West Warwick, RI
|I had two on these in a sealed, ported, and bandpass box. Every box I put them in I had to alter to make them fit. The lows rattle and sound crappy plus they are a pain to adjust the amp levels to. Go Soundstream.|
Jason From Delano, California
|I have a pair of these in my 98 Buick Century, along with a 1000watt Perfermance Technique Amp. And these Subs rock the crap out of my car. Many people say that their ears sting when they get inside of my car. Overall great buy.|
Luke Jenkins From Northern Nebraska
|VERY NICE SUB, i have 2 of these babies hooked up to a 1500w kenwood. i have them in my ford escort though. they dont really go with the car, but when i roll up, they thump to say the least.|