- 400W RMS
- 800W Max
- 180oz. Single magnet
- Mounting Depth: 7"
- Mounting Diameter: 14.1"
- Copper Wound Voice Coils
- Rubber Sealant Gasket
- Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coils
- Patented Thermo-Cooling Motor Structure
- 2" Hi-Temp Kapton Voice Coil Structure
- New Patented Chrome Die-Cast Basket
- Double Stacked Strontium Magnets
- Heavy Duty Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Platinum Plated Block Terminals
- High Profile Rubber Surround
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
james From new castle de
|two ma12d4s in a ported box....with a excelon amp unknown power..in a jeep cherokee...i had to turn the system off i felt like i was gonna get sick in the front seat..they need to bring back the 12s in the d4 series|
SoundOffChamp From DB Drag
|I had two of these in a 84' Delta88 2door . On a 900w Ample Amp(which is an under rated amp) these subs are so clean and loud. I've had complaints of chest pain from back seat passengers.|
Greg From Missouri
|Great sub i have it in 4.5 cubic ft box ported and it does give good bass but it isnt a heart pounding bass if you are looking for a sub with good sound and good vibration wit wat ever your driving this is it for the money i havent found a better sub|