- 1000 watt RMS monoblock amplifier Reference Series
- Power output: 1000 watts RMS x 1 chan @ 1 ohm
- RMS Power (4 ohms): 250 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power (2 ohms): 500 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power (1 ohm): 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- Min. Impedance Unbridged: 1 ohm
- Signal to noise: >80 dBA
- Built-in Crossover: LP (50 - 250Hz), Sub (15 - 50Hz)
- Bass Boost: 25 - 100Hz
- Input signal: 150mV - 8V
- Dissipation topology: cast aluminum heatsinks
- Bass remote included
- Dimensions: 11" x 15.75" x 2.25"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Trey From New Bern, no
|Very good Amp i have 2 of these pushing 2 re sx's and they do clip very easy when they are running wide open|
kevin From buffalo ny
|i have this amp pushing two AW1206T'S in a 1.5 cbic ft. per chamber subzone box, and it flat out bangs!!!, my trunk lid flexes when im pumping bass cd's|
Joey From Suffolk, VA
|Yeah i hooked this amp up to my L7 15 And oh man do they pound i had to tune the amp down just so i could hear when i got out the car im really suprized that an MB Quart amp was able to push a l7 the way it did but i have no complaints maybe ill buy its 2 channel counterpart to run my mids and highs HMMMMMMMM|