- 6.75" 2 Way Component Speakers
- 6.75" Hybrid Carbon Poly Propylene Woofer Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surrounds
- Large 11.6 oz. OVersized Magnet Motor Structure
- High Strength Voice Coil
- 25mm Balanced Soft Dome Tweeter
- Mulitple Tweeter Mounting Options: Flush/Surface
- Professional 2 Way Crossover Network
- Crossover Slope Of 12 dB/Octave
- Crossvover Point Set @ 3.2 KHz
- Tweeter Protection Circuitry
- Speaker Impedance Of 4 Ohms
- Approximate Mounting Depth Of 2.5"
- Mounting Hardware And Grills Included
- Priced per pair
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
steve From soundville
|just to clear things up these are old models, u guys want to hear sound quality, u need the 2010 models, i got two sets and it makes the old ones sound like shit!. also dont listen to andrew from philly, u give these 1000x4 and they will not only blow but burn also, they need about 120 to really scream|
Kito Ching From Panama City, PTY
|Excellent components... i got one pairs of that about 3 years ago... and the sound is amazing.. true midbass, and the high doesnt have the harsh !!!with head unit, amplifier Kenwood eXcelon.|
Brennan From Calgary, Alberta
|I have these in my front doors in my silverado, run by a alpine pdx amp these speakers sound amazing highs are not to loud but sound sick, bass is clean but u definitely need a sub or two, overall great speakers for the price|