- RMS Power (4 ohms): 45 watts x 4 ch, + 120 watts x 1 ch.
- RMS Power (2 ohms): 90 watts x 4 ch, + 240 watts x 1 ch.
- RMS Power (1 ohm): Not Stable
- Bridged RMS Power: 90 watts x 4 ch, + 240 watts x 1 ch.
- Peak Power Output: 1200 watts approx.
- Min. Impedance Unbridged: 2 ohms
- Min. Impedance Bridged: 4 ohms
- THD @ Rated RMS Power: 0.02%
- Speaker Level Inputs: No
- Amp Preamp Outputs: No
- Built-in Crossover: Chan. 1-4: HP (50 - 500Hz) LP (30 - 500Hz), Chan. 5: LP (30 - 500Hz)
- Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 96 dB
- Fan Cooled: No
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 2
- Bass EQ Control: Fully adjustable subwoofer equalization circuit providing frequency and boost ("Q") adjustment for optimum subwoofer performance. A frequency tracking subsonic filter protects woofers from potentially harmful low frequency information and maximizes output in a usable range.
- Drive Delay II: Amplifier section powers up 2 to 3 seconds after the poewr supply eliminating turn-on and off pops. The turn off process is reversed: Amplifier section turns off first, followed by the power supply.
- Flexible Input Level Control: Allows 500 mV to 4 V input sensativity.
- Trident 3-way Protection
- IDI (Intelligent Distress Indicator)
- Thermal / Short / Over Load Protection
- Channels 1-4: 2/4 ohms Stereo Mode
- Channel 5: 4 ohms Mono/Bridged Mode
- P.W.M Mosfet Power Supply
- Power and Protection Indicator
- Selectable X-Over HPF / Full / LPF
- 18db Bass Boost with Switch Sub (50Hz)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Variable High-Pass Crossover (50-500Hz)
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover (30Hz-500Hz)
- Gold Plated Terminal Strips / RCA Jacks
- Heavy Duty Heat Sink
- Adjustable Input Sensativity
- Soft Delay Remote Turn-On
- Low Level Inputs
- Dimensions: 24.9"L x 12.4"W x 3"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
B From Okinawa, Japan
|I put together a system on a budget for my 98 Nissan S14. I went with a JVC HU, JVC 5.25 separates in the doors and package tray and a Bazooka 10" sub all powered by this amp in 5 channel mode. I'm pleased with the sound quality of the amp and it does exactly what I need it to do. If you want clean power to run multiple speakers this is a good choice. If you want attention though, go with something with more power.|
Dan From South Carolina
|this amp is terrible. i had it hooked up to my 4 alpine s-type door speakers. for some reason it created a constant buzzing noise that wont go away. it drained most of the bass out of the speakers and added alot of trebble, it does get pretty loud, but the soud quality is poor, i was happier with my system before this amp. i will soon be gettin rid of it for an alipne|
Jeremy From Ohio
|I bought this amp to run my whole system. My speakers get very loud. I am running RF Punch Series 2 12" sub and RF 6.5" coax in the doors. Runs them perfectly. But, it would be best if you would run an EQ with this amp.|