- RMS Power (4 ohms): 90 watts x 4 chan.
- RMS Power (2 ohms): 180 watts x 4 chan.
- RMS Power (1 ohm): Not Stable
- Bridged RMS Power: 360 watts x 2 chan.
- Peak Power Output: 1440 watts approx.
- Min. Impedance Unbridged: 2 ohms
- Min. Impedance Bridged: 4 ohms
- THD @ Rated RMS Power: 0.05%
- Speaker Level Inputs: No
- Amp Preamp Outputs: No
- Built-in Crossover: HP (50-500Hz), LP (30-500Hz), Sub Sonic (60-200Hz)
- Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 96 dB
- Fan Cooled: No
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 2
- Bass EQ Control: Fully adjustable subwoofer equalization circuit providing frequency and boost ("Q") adjustment for optimum subwoofer performance. A frequency tracking subsonic filter protects woofers from potentially harmful low frequency information and maximizes output in a usable range.
- Drive Delay II: Amplifier section powers up 2 to 3 seconds after the poewr supply eliminating turn-on and off pops. The turn off process is reversed: Amplifier section turns off first, followed by the power supply.
- Flexible Input Level Control: Allows 500 mV to 4 V input sensativity.
- Trident 3-way Protection
- IDI (Intelligent Distress Indicator)
- Thermal / Short / Over Load Protection
- 2/4 ohms Stereo Mode
- 4 ohms Mono/Bridged Mode
- P.W.M Mosfet Power Supply
- Power and Protection Indicator
- Selectable X-Over HPF / Full / LPF
- 18db Bass Boost with Switch Sub (50Hz)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Variable High-Pass Crossover (50-500Hz)
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover (30Hz-500Hz)
- Variable Sub Sonic Filter: (60Hz-200Hz)
- Gold Plated Terminal Strips / RCA Jacks
- Heavy Duty Heat Sink
- Adjustable Input Sensativity
- Soft Delay Remote Turn-On
- Low Level Inputs
- Phantom Channel For Powering Center Speaker or Subwoofer
- Dimensions: 24.9"L x 12.4"W x 3"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
saul From houston tx
|i just got this amp and i can"t wait to pair it up with my L7s ill keep u posted|
Sheah Martin From Trinidad & Tobago
|The best so far. I replaced my boss 2000 watt amp with this and the results are remarklable. The sound is cleaner and the amp doesn't overheat like my previous one. I could have never made a better choice|
scott tacy From atchison ks.
|great amp, replaced my old rockford fosgate 550x power series amp. runs cooler, more power, and packed with features. also very clean. good job soundsream, and online car stereo!|