- 600 Watt 2 Channel Amplifier
- 2 x 100 Watts RMS @ 4ohms
- 2 x 150 Watts RMS @ 2ohms
- 2 x 175 Watts RMS @ 1ohm
- 1 x 600 Watts MAX @ 2ohms
- 2 Ohm Mono Stable
- Double-sided Military Grade PCB Board
- Regulated Power Supply
- Soft Start Circuitry
- Full MOSFET Circuitry
- 4-Way Short Circuit Protection
- Variable Frequency LPF 40Hz-120Hz
- Variable Frequency HPF 120Hz-800Hz
- Variable Bass Boost 0dB to 18dB
- Frequency Response: +/- 1dB 10Hz-40kHz
- 0.02% T.H.D.
- S/N Radio > 100dB
- Channel Separation 70dB
- Silver Plated RCA Input/Output Connectors
- Damping Factor 200
- 4 Gauge Silver Power Connectors
- Dimensions: (LWH) 10.6" x 10" x 2.1"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Boosted SC300 From SouthFlorida
|Clif Designs has a decent product line. A good amp, with good features. I have this amp pushing a Rockford Fosgate free air 10" sub, and i have the gain 90% turned down (but still the amp is too much for the sub, though). just ordered the JL Audio IB104, which should match up nicely with my setup.|
FlyBMXer4130 From New Orleans, LA
|I've got this amp pushing 2x12" 1000w Volfenhag subs and it sounds excellent. Very crisp, clean sound. Has knobs (screws, rather) to adjust bass boost, HPF, LPF, etc.|
Dark Matter From Allentown, PA
|I am running alpine 6.5 components and some cheap Ultra Linear 6.5s off this amp at 2 ohms. Considering hte 2 ohms, it has a really clean sound. I hope to pick up a second CD2.2LX so I can run them at 4 ohms and have fade control. Most people don't know about Clif Designs, but I am definatley a fan of their amps.|