- New 2005 Design Chrome Finished Cast Basket
- Aluminum Voice Coil Former
- Extended Pole Piece
- Vented Oversized Back Plate
- Flat Spider
- Convex Dust Cap
- Magnet Weight: 80 oz
- PHAT 2" Foam Surround
- Non-Pressed, Non-Transfer Paper Cone
- KM3 Coated for Virtually No Cone Distortion
- Single 4 Ohm Operation
- Multi-connect Lug Lock Terminals
- Voice Coil : 2" Single 4 Ohms
- Outer Diameter: 15 1/2"
- Sealed Box Volume: 0.75 - 2 cu. ft.
- Ported Box Volume: 1.65 - 3.70 cu. ft.
- Top Mount Depth: 7-1/8"
- Cutout Diameter: 15-1/2"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kyle From Goose Creek
|Bought this sub in a ported box off a friend for $75. I got it hooked to a 400Watt Max Fultron amp (old school memphis audio). I'm probably only pushing 200-275Watts RMS to this thing and it hits hard as crap. It literally rattles my rearview mirror so bad i can't see right out of it and it shakes it loose and have to re-adjust it. I can't wait to get a new amp that will actually run full RMS to it. Audiobahn makes some damn good products and this is defintly a good sub.|
Chris Roberts From Missouri
|very nice good sound quality|