- Thunder 2-channel high-performance car amplifier featuring patented class A/B output
- 50 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (100 watts x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms
- Xtant Technology Cooling (XTC) - Thermal-regulated turbo-charged fan intercooler
- PrizmEFX accent lighting effects - Customizable to match your vehicle's interior
- Semi-unregulated MOSFET power supply
- Overload and thermal protection
- StreetWires connection terminals
- Electronic crossover at 85 Hz, selectable 12 dB Hi/24 dB Low, defeatable
- Input (RCA connection): Low-level, hi-level w/Smart Engage
- Input sensitivity: 100mV-1V/1V-10V switchable
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Dimensions: 12-11/16" L x 9-5/8" W x 2-1/2" H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
DalePopiel From Pheonix,az
|This amp is awsome and powerful I'm buying this amp so can use it with the mtx amp that I got|
matt From MI
|This amp is awsome! MTX amps produce at least 10% more power than they are rated to produce. (thats what the little piece of paper in the box is, your amp rating.) mine does 61 x 2 at 4 ohms, 127 x 2 at 2 ohms, and 259 x 1 bridged at 4 ohms. I have it powering my infinity reference 6.5" components up front and it makes them sound incredible! I've had it bridged to power a jbl power series 12" dual 2 ohm sub and even with under 300 watts it made the sub kick! This amp puts out clean power and makes a pure clean sound. The fact that you can change the color of the lights is cool while not completely neccesary, it adds one more level of customization. The only things I would improve on is I would like it if MTX put the cap inputs on this amp like most of there other amps, and for MTX to put a set of pre-amp out puts on it. Overall this is an awsome amp even for the price, I would buy it agian in a heart beat.|
walter s. From west texas
|quick and easy to install great sound and performance!