- Multi-layer, 1 inch tall ripple formed foam surround to match spider compliance.
- Black glass fiber / PMI sandwiched cone for maximum strength.
- Die cast aluminum basket with heavy epoxy powder coating provides rigidity for increased motor assembly alignment.
- Quad 1Ohm, 4-inch copper clad aluminum wire voice coils coated with high-temp resin for optimum reliability and power handling under extreme conditions.
- Kapton reinforced neck joint
- Black anodized aluminum former that enhances voice coil cooling
- Computer optimized, double stacked 230 oz. high intensity ferrite magnet assembly that maximizes power transfer and handling
- Chrome plated and engraved back plate design with integrated vent radii for superior cooling and maximum magnetic force
- Custom black aluminum dustcap.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
D-Hizzle From Texas
|I have four of these monsters in my 05 Dodge caravan powered by two memphis mojo 4000 watt amps. Believe me when tell ya that I beat down everyone's block when I come through. Certainly the best sub I've ever heard.|
Big C From USA
|i have three of these in an expedition. i have never seen any glass break or shatter anything. the most i have seen is knocking or shaking things off the wall in a house or something like that and car alarms going off. if your looking for a great sub get these but if something cheaper and great the 1200w oz's are very good also.|
Tatum Ledbetter From Opelika, Alabama
|I have two of these in my 99 Ford Ranger EXT, and they beat like crazy. If i pull up in a parking lot with them turned up they set off any cars alarm i ride by. But I've never blown out a window.|