- Reference Series
- Component speaker system includes woofers, tweeters, and crossovers
- 6"x8" Plus One polypropylene woofer with rubber surround
- 1" silk dome tweeter with multiple mounting options
- Starfish mounting bracket for easier tweeter installation in factory locations
- 2-way external crossover network (18 dB/octave, 3,500 Hz high-pass and low-pass)
- Top-mount depth: 2-7/16"
- Priced per pair
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
James From Lafayette, LA
|Well I've had these speakers in my lincoln front doors for about a year. This gives me enough evidence to submit. The speakers have a good high end quality bass and the tweeters are very crisp. They sound different with different amps, so depending on what kind of amp you have on them will effect the quality of the sound. I find that my alpine has the best overall sound, but my clarion gives them more bass quality. They handle it all though.|
Gary From La Mirada, CA
|I originally had Polk Audios in the front doors of my F-150. I could not believe the difference the Infinity's had upon my system! Crystal clear and the sound is incredible! Great value for any audio system!|
James From Pennsylvania
|I actually like these better than the kappas for the front of my vehicle. They are so amazingly crisp and clear. High power output from the kappas are nice for the back, but if you like clarity, go with reference for the front.|