- Impedance(OHMS): 2 DVC
- Max Recommended amplifier power peak: 5000 Watts
- Max Recommended amplifier power RMS: 2500 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 8-9/16 Inch
- Mounting Cutout, Square: 11-1/4 Inch
- Titanium Deposit Impregnated Cone - An Ultra High Performance look for less cone flex and less distortion.
- BAM (Basket And Motor) Assembly Cast Aluminum Basket.
- SPAIR (Simple Pull Apart Insertable Replacement) A stamped steel removable cone assembly.
- Uniplate V.2 with Vented Hyper-Extended Pole
- SLAM (SPAIR Lockdown Attachment Mechanism) The aluminum frame attached to the SPAIR which properly secures the removable speaker assembly (SPAIR) to the BAM (Basket And Motor assembly).
- SPLAT (Speaker Precise Location Alignment Tool) Locates and anchors the BAM to the baffle of your enclosure.
- ARCTIC Cap (Aluminum Rapid Cooling Thermal Induction Centering Cap)
- S3 Triple Spider Array 3 Poly nomex spiders - keeps the voice coil properly centered under high excursion.
- Double Stack Custom Tooled Magnets.
- ISD (Inverted Structural Dome) Further increases cone?s resistance to flex under pressure.
- Stitched Surround Prevents cone/surround separation at high excursions.
- Dual Ultra-Length Voice Coils For high excursion and flexible wiring options.
- Oversized 3" Voice Coil With bottom rolled out for increased retention capabilities.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
john From chicago
|this is honestly the best sub on the market.people might tell you that the jackhammer hits harder but that is bull.I have 2 of these with 2 2000 wat amps and i have 2 put plexiglass in my car so the windows dont crack
it is simply amazing|
mitchel white From alliance ohio
|i have 3solo x18s in a club called sticksnstones in alliance ohio and never had more bass clerity and loudness to my knowledge im the only dj that uses these i ve owned 8 cerwin vega strokers and they dont compare|
Zorro From Orem
|I have the 18" with 2 Planet Audio P2250's and three yellow tops in a 9.7 cubic feet box custom made 4 a Prelude with Cobalt stage 3 digital gauges, it can make u ship a heart beat.|