- Impedance(OHMS): 2 DVC
- Max Recommended amplifier power peak: 5000 Watts
- Max Recommended amplifier power RMS: 2500 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 8-9/16 Inch
- Mounting Cutout, Square: 11-1/4 Inch
- Titanium Deposit Impregnated Cone - An Ultra High Performance look for less cone flex and less distortion.
- BAM (Basket And Motor) Assembly Cast Aluminum Basket.
- SPAIR (Simple Pull Apart Insertable Replacement) A stamped steel removable cone assembly.
- Uniplate V.2 with Vented Hyper-Extended Pole
- SLAM (SPAIR Lockdown Attachment Mechanism) The aluminum frame attached to the SPAIR which properly secures the removable speaker assembly (SPAIR) to the BAM (Basket And Motor assembly).
- SPLAT (Speaker Precise Location Alignment Tool) Locates and anchors the BAM to the baffle of your enclosure.
- ARCTIC Cap (Aluminum Rapid Cooling Thermal Induction Centering Cap)
- S3 Triple Spider Array 3 Poly nomex spiders - keeps the voice coil properly centered under high excursion.
- Double Stack Custom Tooled Magnets.
- ISD (Inverted Structural Dome) Further increases cone?s resistance to flex under pressure.
- Stitched Surround Prevents cone/surround separation at high excursions.
- Dual Ultra-Length Voice Coils For high excursion and flexible wiring options.
- Oversized 3" Voice Coil With bottom rolled out for increased retention capabilities.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
john From chicago
|this is honestly the best sub on the market.people might tell you that the jackhammer hits harder but that is bull.I have 2 of these with 2 2000 wat amps and i have 2 put plexiglass in my car so the windows dont crack
it is simply amazing|
mitchel white From alliance ohio
|i have 3solo x18s in a club called sticksnstones in alliance ohio and never had more bass clerity and loudness to my knowledge im the only dj that uses these i ve owned 8 cerwin vega strokers and they dont compare|
Zorro From Orem
|I have the 18" with 2 Planet Audio P2250's and three yellow tops in a 9.7 cubic feet box custom made 4 a Prelude with Cobalt stage 3 digital gauges, it can make u ship a heart beat.|