- 4 Ohm Stereo 250W X 2
- 2 Ohm Stereo 500W X 2
- 1 Ohm Stereo 750W X 2
- 4 Ohm Mono 500W X 1
- 2 Ohm Mono 1000W X 1
- Height 2" , Width 8 1/2" , Depth 9 1/2"
- True Digital Circuitry
- Multi-Stranded Power Supply Toroids
- Double-Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- THD: 0.05%
- S/N Ratio: >100dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz(+/- 1dB)
- Variable High-Pass/Low-pass Crossover: 50Hz To 250Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB
- Optional Digital Volt Meter (ADM100T)
- Throughput RCA Connections
- 4-way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, and DC Offset
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- Chrome Flame Fan Grille
- High Gloss Chrome-Plated Finish
- NICKEL-PLATED BLOCK TERMINALS
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Crazy T From Afghanistan
|I just bought the Audiobahn A2502DP amp and the Audiobahn AWC10T 10 inch sub's. I was wondering how people felt about the two. I have a 2001 Silverado EXT Cab and I have yet to put these in there due to being in Afghanistan. What do you think about the amp/sub's? Just trying to get an idea before I go home and put it in with boston acoustic mid range and tweeders. Should sound great. Will post again in two weeks when I make it back to the states to let you know.|
cliff custard From wyoming
|I hooked this amp up to 2 aw1051t audiobahns which are 300rms each,it hits good,but for an amp that supposed to have 500 rms by 2 @ 2ohms I really dont think so.|