- 4 Ohm Stereo 100W X 4
- 2 Ohm Stereo 200W X 4
- 1 Ohm Stereo 300W X 4
- 4 Ohm Mono 200W X 2
- 2 Ohm Mono 400W X 2
- Height 2" , Width 8 1/2" , Depth 12 7/8"
- True Digital Circuitry
- Multi-Stranded Power Supply Toroids
- Double-Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- THD: 0.05%
- S/N Ratio: >100dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz(+/- 1dB)
- Variable High-Pass/Low-pass Crossover: 50Hz To 250Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB
- Optional Digital Volt Meter (ADM100T)
- Throughput RCA Connections
- 4-way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, and DC Offset
- Dual Cooling Fans
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- Chrome Flame Fan Grille
- High Gloss Chrome-Plated Finish
- NICKEL-PLATED BLOCK TERMINALS
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Allen From ATL
|Overall, a great amp, I had it for 2 years powering 4 6x9 infinity references. Its a beautiful chrome amp with blue lights that delivers clean sound. My only complaint is that when my seats are pulled down i can hear the fans from the amp when the volume is turned completely down.|