- Optimized for Extreme SPL
- Proprietary Tall & Narrow Foam Surround
- Maximized Cone Area & Excursion
- 2-Layer Carbon Fiber / Kevlar Cone
- Anodized Aluminum Dustcap
- 200 oz. Triple-Stacked Magnet
- Vented Pole Piece
- Machined 25mm Top Plate
- 3" Black Anodized Aluminum Former
- Multi-Piece Cast Aluminum Basket
- Flame Design Spider Support Ring
- Bolted Chrome-Plated Trim Ring
- Quad 2-Ohm Voice Coils
- Multi-Connect Lug-Lock Terminals
- Mounting Depth: 8 1/4"
- Hole Cutout: 8 7/8"
- Outer Diameter: 10 1/4"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
JD From US Army Germany
|Welcome to a new age of subs. I run three of these in my show truck and completely desimated the sound comps in germany. Actually I blew out all my window seal and cracked my windshield. Dangerously powerful subs. High recommendation if you have the money to build the box for them. Careful with amps these babies will tear up a cheap amp.|
AL From wisconsin
|I bought 2 of these and had them in a ported box about 1.8 cubic ft per sub, i was not entirely impressed, so i returned them and i now have 2 audiobahn ultra excursion woofers mounted backwards in the same box. altough they arent quite as loud, they still come pretty close, and arent nearly as costly, but these things look hella sweet if you want to do somethin flashy with them|
chris From IL
|this is the best sub ever, i got 2 of these and a 1800 watt MA amp and im hitting a 151. i highly recommend it|