- Optimized for Extreme SPL
- Proprietary Tall & Narrow Foam Surround
- Maximized Cone Area & Excursion
- 2-Layer Carbon Fiber / Kevlar Cone
- Anodized Aluminum Dustcap
- 200 oz. Triple-Stacked Magnet
- Vented Pole Piece
- Machined 25mm Top Plate
- 3" Black Anodized Aluminum Former
- Multi-Piece Cast Aluminum Basket
- Flame Design Spider Support Ring
- Bolted Chrome-Plated Trim Ring
- Quad 2-Ohm Voice Coils
- Multi-Connect Lug-Lock Terminals
- Mounting Depth: 8 5/8"
- Hole Cutout: 10 7/8"
- Outer Diameter: 12 1/2"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ben From Huntersville, NC
|Awesome subs! I have two of them in a custom box with 4 ports in the back of my 03 Ranger ext. cab with a rockford fosgate T40001BD amp pushing out more than 4500 watts RMS! They sound amazing and pound like hell. Would recomend to anybody who is serious about being heard.|
michael From jackson,nj
|Sound is crazy loud its really recommended for those who like raw bass and for serious attention.|
andres From Bonaire N.A.
|this subwoofers are the best. I have two with the A4KDN amplifier and I won last saturday the DB competition in this island but this things eats battery like hell so I'm looking to buy one more for in my toyota echo..|