- Optimized for High Output & Flexibility
- PHAT 2" Treated Foam Surround
- 3-Layer Poly / Cellulose Fiber Cone
- Anodized Aluminum Dustcap
- 160 oz. Triple-Stacked Magnet
- Vented Pole Piece
- Machined 25mm Top Plate
- 3" Black Anodized Aluminum Former
- Multi-Piece Cast Aluminum Basket
- Flame Design Spider Support Ring
- Bolted Chrome-Plated Trim Ring
- Multi-Connect Lug-Lock Terminals
- Mounting Depth: 8 1/4"
- Hole Cutout: 8 7/8"
- Outer Diameter: 10 1/4"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
david From Gretna, VA
|Excellent sub all around. I have 2 in a sealed box(1.25 cu. ft.) being pushed by a Soundstorm 4000 wat amp. Totally pounds!!!|
st From vt
|will this slam harder than the AWIS10P AUDIOBAHN or it atleast looks like it. I would have them in a bandpass system to. dose anyone know if it would or not|
Ray From Phx, AZ
|This sub pounds! The best for your money!|