- Powered, enclosed subwoofer with 6-1/2" driver and 6-1/2" passive radiator
- Built-in amplifier: 150 watts RMS
- Frequency response: 35-150 Hz
- Wired remote for control over:
- Volume level control
- Variable low-pass crossover (50-120 Hz)
- Selectable phase control (0°, 180°)
- Power/ground wiring harness with 10A in-line fuse
- Preamp (RCA) and speaker-level inputs
- Dimensions: 15-3/4"W x 3-11/16"H x 9-1/16"D
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Drew From Las Vegas
|Not bad at all. This unit won't blow you out of the vehicle, but it sounds great.The installs not to tough, a little car stereo knowledge dosen't hurt. Great unit for the size, takes up very little room. The controls are simple, the mounting kit(velcro) for the controls could have been better. Over all this little thing rocks|
Kenneth From South Carolina
|Great in my 1990 300zx. Mounting options were a plus. Mind is suspended upside down to use the hatchback floor for resonance. Had a Bazooka tube (8inch powered) my son said now I have a boom before I had a boop. Guest that saids it all.|
Scott From Florida
|Installed in 2003 Explorer Sport Trac, fits perfectly in storage area behind driver side rear seat. Sound is perfect for cabin size at less than half volumn. I was looking at buliding my own box for under rear seat, but cost with seperate amp and materials was double the cost of this and I can fold rear seat down without removing sub|