- RMS Power (4 ohms): 220 watts x 2 ch.
- RMS Power (2 ohms): 440 watts x 2 ch.
- RMS Power (1 ohm): Not Stable
- Bridged RMS Power: 880 watts
- Peak Power Output: 1760 watts approx.
- Min. Impedance Unbridged: 2 ohms
- Min. Impedance Bridged: 4 ohms
- THD @ Rated RMS Power: 0.05%
- Speaker Level Inputs: No
- Amp Preamp Outputs: 1 Pair
- Built-in Crossover: HP (50-500Hz), LP (30-500Hz)
- Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 96 dB
- Fan Cooled: No
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 3
- Bass EQ Control: Fully adjustable subwoofer equalization circuit providing frequency and boost ("Q") adjustment for optimum subwoofer performance. A frequency tracking subsonic filter protects woofers from potentially harmful low frequency information and maximizes output in a usable range.
- Drive Delay II: Amplifier section powers up 2 to 3 seconds after the poewr supply eliminating turn-on and off pops. The turn off process is reversed: Amplifier section turns off first, followed by the power supply.
- Flexible Input Level Control: Allows 500 mV to 4 V input sensativity.
- Trident 3-way Protection
- IDI (Intelligent Distress Indicator)
- Thermal / Short / Over Load Protection
- 2/4 ohms Stereo Mode
- 4 ohms Mono/Bridged Mode
- P.W.M Mosfet Power Supply
- Power and Protection Indicator
- Selectable X-Over HPF / Full / LPF
- 18db Bass Boost with Switch Sub (50Hz)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Variable High-Pass Crossover (50-500Hz)
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover (30Hz~500Hz)
- Gold Plated Terminal Strips / RCA Jacks
- Heavy Duty Heat Sink
- Adjustable Input Sensativity
- Soft Delay Remote Turn-On
- Low Level Inputs
- Phantom Channel For Powering Center Speaker or Subwoofer
- Dimensions: 26.8"L x 12.4"W x 3"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kenny Carlson From Modesto, California
|I had bought this amp back when it was $199.00 and I recommend slumpin this and with Jl audio speaker products, but make sure to check out the soundstream 12 2000 watt, now thats power.|
Randy From cleveland oh
|This is a awsome amp. I'm running in a 3way mode. I have one 15 inch and two 6x9's in a mustang GT. It will move the hair on your head. Plus it is one of the cleanest sounding amp's I've heard. Highly recommend this amp.|
GARY From SCOTLAND
|I HAVE TWO OF THESE BAD BOYS RUNNING 4 15INCH CERWIN VEGAS. PLENTY OF POWER FOR YOUR MONEY. I ENTERED A LOCAL SOUND OFF AND WENT AWAY 1ST PLACE WITH 155.9DB. THEY ARENT CLASS D SO ITS LESS STRAIN ON THE COILS. CHEAP POWER. LOOK NO FURTHER.|