- 10" 4-ohm component subwoofer
- Innovative basket design
- Polypropylene woofer cone with large-roll rubber surround
- Power range: 60-250 watts RMS (1,000 watts peak power)
- Progressive spider design
- Top-mount depth: 4-1/2"
- Sealed box volume: .75 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 1.75 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Fatz From MD
|These are some dead serious subs loud and clear with no distortion.Get these over kicker comps...|
Alan From VA
|I got 2 of this babys and they rock my truck. I think this is the first time ever that i had to turn my sub level down. I have this behind my seat and you can watch my seat cushion dance (they vib. with the sub alot) diffential would recommand to anyone|
BOB From CHICAGO
|THESE ARE THE BEST 10 INCH SUBS AROUND, FOR THE MONEY. IAM WILLING TO BET THAT IF THE BRAND NAME WAS KENWOOD IT WOULD BE 300 DOLLERS|