- Uncompromising sound quality
- Hand-selected left and right channel 24-bit D/A converters
- 4-gang rotary analog volume control
- Selectable Analog/Digital CD changer inputs
- 5-volt preamplifier output
- Safe and reliable disc handling
- Noise rejection shielding
- Aluminum faceplate and volume control knob
- CD changer controller
- 3-D Viscous suspension
- Anti-Roll stabilizer
- 24bit Ladder-type D/A converter
- 4-Gang Analog volume control
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mike patel From nappanee,indiana
|I have been very happy with the overall sound quality of nak cd 700II. i have owned and listned to nak td 1200ii top of the line cassette player.also pioneer,clairion,eclipse cdplayers.nothing i have heard so far sounds better than nakamichi cd 700 ii. I have been in car stereo for 16 years.i also own zapco,mcinoosh,ads,soundstream,focaland other high quality stereo equipment.|
Jon From Flint
|I have the Nakamichi 45Z head unit Nakamichi gives you the most uncolored sound possible. Plus the stock look is one of the best attributes. Simple is the way I like it Less is more!|
Lincoln From Barbados
|I have owned the original CD-700 for seven years and its the best head unit I have ever heard. I can just imagine what this CD-700ii sounds like.|