The TomTom Go 300 Portable Car Navigator delivers all of the convenience and ease of use that even the most discerning of consumers can appreciate. With built-in Bluetooth connection, get real time information on traffic congestions, weather conditions and extra downloads such as detailed city maps, additional voices, points of interest and much more. With phone control support, call a point of interest directly through the Go. Assisted Satellite Navigation allows continuous navigation, even in tunnels
The Go 300 is easy. Just plug it in, switch it on and get going. It features simple touch-screen operation; clear, accurate turn-by-turn voice instructions; compact, portable design; crystal-clear 3D graphics; route review and test; dynamic status bar; onscreen tips; extensive guided tour; integrated GPS antenna; more than 30 languages in over 50 voices; and itinerary planning. Included are the latest and most complete maps, plus all the maps of Europe in one seamless map with millions of points of interest.
Compass mode available displays compass on screen to have even more orientation while driving. With car speed linked volume, the volume of voice instructions will increase/decrease depending on speed of car. An anti-glare screen always gives an optimal view, even in direct sunlight. Improved on/off button prevents the device to turn off by accident.
- Technical Information:
- 200 Mhz ARM920T processor
- 32 MB RAM
- SD Card for map storage
- 320 x 240 x 4096 colors 3.5" TFT screen
- Internal Li-Ion battery
- 4.5" x 3.6" x 2.3", 11 oz.
- 12 channel 'All-in-View' integrated GPS receiver
- Internal antenna and support for (not in package) active external antenna
- Integrated GPS antenna
- Speaks more than 30 languages in over 50 voices
- User interface: now including 18 languages
- A choice of routes: quickest, shortest or avoiding toll roads
- Itinerary planning: plan your trip by defining multiple waypoints and destinations
- Millions of points of interest
- Compass mode available: displays compass on screen to have even more orientation while driving
- Car speed linked volume: volume of voice instructions will increase/decrease depending on speed of car
- Anti-glare screen; always an optimal view, even in direct sunlight
- Improved on/off button: prevents the device to turn off by accident
- View route: review and test the calculated route before you actually start driving
- Just plug in, switch on & GO
- Simple touch-screen operation
- Clear, accurate turn-by-turn voice instructions
- Compact, portable design; easy to take from car to car
- Crystal-clear 3D graphics
- Dynamic status bar: improve readability by customizing status bar
Tip feature: discover everything GO has to offer through useful onscreen tips
- Extensive guided tour: pick up the features even quicker and get the maximum out of your TomTom GO
- Built-in Bluetooth connection
- Ready for TomTom PLUS services (real time information on traffic congestions, weather conditions and extra downloads such as detailed city maps, additional voices, points of interest and much more)
- USB 2.0 for faster data transfers
- TomTom GO
- SD card
- Carry case
- Screen cloth
- Installation CD
- AC adapter
- Cigarette lighter cable
- USB 2.0 data cable
- Installation poster
- Quick start guide.
- Product code card
- TomTom GO accessory leaflet
- Component parts of a suction-mount cradle, for attaching to your windscreen.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rollie From Connecticut
|Alot of features,easy to use,and portable,but needs some updating from factory because of changing times.Point being it cost to update.Overall the good beats the bad!|