- CD receiver with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/53 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files)
- Z-Enhancer Plus - offers four preset tone settings and a 2-band parametric EQ
- motorized, detachable faceplate that slopes down for CD loading
- full-dot high contrast display with 728 variable colors
- Magna Bass EX selectable bass boost
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- rotary encoder
- three sets of preamp outputs
- CeNET connection controls for adding a Clarion DVD player, CD changer, or TV tuner
- built-in low-pass filter allows you to select exactly which freqencies to send to your subs
- SIRIUS tuner controls
- auxiliary input
- wireless remote
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- FM sensitivity 9 dBf
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kurt Johnson From Lemoore, Ca
|I purchased this deck a few months ago and after installing I instantly noticed the clarity of sound it put out, both cd's and the FM radio. This unit has many features and is a great unit in it's price range. If you shop around you can find it real cheap. I bought mine for about $110 out the door. This unit also has a neat little light that blinks red when the face plate is off for a "anti-theft" kinda thing. You can turn it on or off in the controls. I haven't used the remote that comes with it yet because the place I bought it from didn't send any batteries with it and I'm just fine using my hands. Overal this unit is great and I am greatly pleased with it thus far. I don't intend to replace it anytime soon. Once again this unit produces clean pure sound and has many great features. Oh I forgot to mention that you can adjust the frequencies on your unit sends out to your speakers and there are just too many other things to list that this unit does.|