- CD receiver with built-in amplifier
- "auto-slide" motorized, detachable face with fine-dot 3-D multicolor FL display
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, or AAC files)
- SRS WOW sound enhancements (raises the soundstage, improves imaging, and strengthens bass)
- System Q EX Sound Control
- Digital E's+ crossover system
- Advanced Codec (AC) Drive with Voice Index on Tap gives verbal confirmation of digital music file and folder names
- satellite radio controls (SIRIUS or XM subscription, tuner, and antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal)
- HD Radio-ready (will control Kenwood's HD Radio tuner)
- CD changer controls
- Dual-zone audio control
- 5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- Amplifier Management System (AMS)
- ODD (Offset Dual Differential) 24-bit digital-to-audio converter system for improved sound
- Wireless remote
- CD frequency response 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 110 dB
- FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tank From Kalihi, Hawaii
|Love this deck got it for $220 at Car Audio Shop. Had a KDCMP728 but sold it and got this one. Glad I did because if you can't find your perfect sound with all the SRS and EQ options on this then you must be out of your mind. For $240 on this site that is a steal. Crip grapfix, love the 5 volt pre out, my only complaint is that the screen can't be seen too good during extreme sunlight, but who cares you listen to music not look at it!!!|