- 13" W1 version 2 4-ohm subwoofer
- Continuous Power Handling (Pt): 200 Watts RMS
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): Single 4 ohm
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.475 inches / 12.1 mm
- Nominal Diameter: 13.5 inches / 345 mm
- Overall Diameter: 14 inches / 356 mm
- Mounting Depth: 5.9 inches / 150 mm
- Net Weight: 11.21 lbs. / 5.08 Kg
- Driver Displacement: 0.05 cu. ft. net / 1.42 litres
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure: 4 ohm: 1.5 cu. ft. net / 42.5 liters
- Rec. Ported Enclosure: 2.625 cu. ft. net / 74.3 liters, tune to 26 Hz
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
JOHN From Fresno,CA
|i have one in a sealed box witha 2000 watt mono block crunch amp in my f-150 and it slams gonna get one more and a ported box then ill really be slumpin highly recomend|
frenchy From new york
|i have 2 of these with a custom box powerd by 2400 orion amp in a 99 accent. I have to say that these are the most clear subs that i have owned and verry deep.|
Mike From Pennsylvania
|I have two of these in a 97 Mercury Mountaineer running off of a 700 watt Distinct Audio amp and they pound hardcore. Before I got these I had three Audibahns hooked up to a 400/1 Rockford Fosgate Punch amp and the 13W1v2 are much louder. I highly recommend these subs.|