- 13" W1 version 2 4-ohm subwoofer
- Continuous Power Handling (Pt): 200 Watts RMS
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): Single 4 ohm
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.475 inches / 12.1 mm
- Nominal Diameter: 13.5 inches / 345 mm
- Overall Diameter: 14 inches / 356 mm
- Mounting Depth: 5.9 inches / 150 mm
- Net Weight: 11.21 lbs. / 5.08 Kg
- Driver Displacement: 0.05 cu. ft. net / 1.42 litres
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure: 4 ohm: 1.5 cu. ft. net / 42.5 liters
- Rec. Ported Enclosure: 2.625 cu. ft. net / 74.3 liters, tune to 26 Hz
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
JOHN From Fresno,CA
|i have one in a sealed box witha 2000 watt mono block crunch amp in my f-150 and it slams gonna get one more and a ported box then ill really be slumpin highly recomend|
frenchy From new york
|i have 2 of these with a custom box powerd by 2400 orion amp in a 99 accent. I have to say that these are the most clear subs that i have owned and verry deep.|
Mike From Pennsylvania
|I have two of these in a 97 Mercury Mountaineer running off of a 700 watt Distinct Audio amp and they pound hardcore. Before I got these I had three Audibahns hooked up to a 400/1 Rockford Fosgate Punch amp and the 13W1v2 are much louder. I highly recommend these subs.|