- CD player with built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files)
- Custom Equalizer (cEQ) offers six preset tone settings and a 2-band EQ
- Detachable face
- Two sets of preamp outputs
- Subwoofer level and frequency control
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- Satellite radio-ready
- 18 FM/6 AM presets
- Wireless remote
- CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 96 dB
- FM sensitivity: 11.3 dBf
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ray From Winnipeg
|This unit is great. I have owned it over 2 years. The sound and looks are great|
Jeffery Croom! From Donalsonville, Ga.
|Great! This is an awsome unit. i originaly had it in my ski boat and i liked the sound quality soo much i put it in my Extended cab GMC 1500 Z71. now i can enjoy the quality of it everyday! Cant beat the price eather.|
Simon From Richmond Ca.
|Don't let the price mislead you, this is a vary good head unit. I've owned this product for as long as I owned my car (3 mounths) ,and let me tell you the sound qaulity and features are great for this price range. Xm and satilite ready,mp3 and ipod compatible. Easy to operate & understand. Simply put buy this unit you won't be dissapointed. No need to spend 200 to 300 plus dollers.|