- 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
- Pearl mica injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone with urethane surround
- Typhoon design cone surface for improved rigidity and dampened resonance
- Extended pole piece and bumped back plate for increased cone travel
- Power-range: 35-200 watts RMS (1000 watts peak power)
- Frequency range: 25-800 Hz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Top mount depth: 5-5/16"
- Sealed box volume: 1.00 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.50 cubic feet
- Recommended Q-Logic Box Type
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ryan From stl mo
|i have 2 of these 12 in a ported box with a 1000 watt amp going to them in the back of an escalade and they make my mirrors shake. for the money they are definitely worth it.|
Drew From Iowa
|These subs hit HARD!!! I just baught 2 of them and i put um on my 2000 watt kenwood amp, for a fairly cheap sub they pound! Great buy.|
Jim From Rock Island, IL
|Excellent value and very clean punch to my system. Researched other brands for sensitivity with power handling, search always led me back to these Kenwoods.
Never had a problem with any kenwood product. GO KENWOOD!!!|