- 10" 4-ohm subwoofer
- pearl mica injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone with urethane surround
- typhoon design cone surface for improved rigidity and dampened resonance
- extended pole piece and bumped back plate for increased cone travel
- power-range: 35-175 watts RMS (800 watts peak power)
- frequency range: 28-800 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- top mount depth: 4-5/8"
- sealed box volume: 0.80 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.00 cubic feet
- Recommended Q-Logic Box Type
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brian From OKC
|For 60 dollars this subwoofer is a great deal. When I first had it in my truck it was in a .65 sealed box and powered by a kenwood KAC-9102D. It was ok but it sounded like a paper sack when turned up. Now I have an Elemental Designs Nine.1 hooked up to this amp and it is feeding the sub 450 WRMS and the paper sack sound is basically gone. I know it seems like a lot of power for a sub whose rms is 175 but it works well. For the money great buy.|
James G From Gardnerville
|I got these in my 91 passat VW and they are good for a person whos just lookin to kick up their factory stereo system. If your not looking for a compition sub and something cheap, these are well worth ur money.|
Kenny T From Fayetteville, NC
|I just put this speaker in a '97 Dodge Dakota single Cab. I runnin it off of a 800W Mono Channel Pioneer Amp. This thing rocks! It is a very good 10" sub!|