The E150P features a 10-inch pure cellulose fiber cone, front-firing driver, that reproduces low frequencies with extreme accuracy and minimal distortion. This delivers the thunderous, penetrating bass that recreates the special effects of today's hottest action movies in your living room. Also has an LFE input that bypasses the subwoofer's internal, user-adjustable low-pass crossover network, to avoid unnecessary reprocessing of the low-frequency-effects channel of the digital soundtrack. The result will rock the room with floor-shaking effects, like explosions, earthquakes or even the rumbling of the engines in an airplane.
- Speaker System
- Power Rating 150w (RMS)
- Frequency Response 27 - 150Hz
- Crossover Frequency Low-Pass Frequency: continuously variable from 50Hz - 150Hz
High-Pass Frequency: 150Hz when using speaker-level output
- Impedance Not Specified
- Driver 10" PolyPlas
- Enclosure Not Specified
- Connectors Inputs: line-level (switchable to LFE) and speaker-level with gold-plated 5-way binding posts.
Outputs: speaker-level, high-pass with gold-plated 5-way binding posts.
- Shielded No
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 12-1/4 x 17-3/4 x 14-1/2"" (311 x 451 x 368mm)
- Weight 33.5 lbs. (15.2kg)
- Power Requirements Not Specified
- Power Consumption Not Specified
- Priced Per Speaker
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.