- 10" polypropylene woofer in ported enclosure
- Class D 100-watt RMS amplifier (200 watts peak power)
- Wired remote control with volume, phase switch, and low-pass filter controls (16-1/2' cable)
- Selectable low-pass filter (50/80/100/150 Hz)
- Phase control (0-180 degrees)
- Frequency response: 28-1,000 Hz
- Preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- Wiring harness included (17' power cable, 17' speaker-level input wires, 4' ground cable)
- Fuse rating: 5A x 2
- 14"W x 13"H x 14-5/8"D1 x 12-5/8"D2
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Connor S. From arvada,colorado
|WOW, sounds amazing, got it from a garage sale best $20 ever spent.love the way it sounds, hits hard.Easy to hook up good sound great deal +10|
rudy From miami fl
|this one is soo awsome. i have a 08 scion xb fits perfect in the back and i have room for my stuff.sounds awsome always loveed kenwood|
John From South Bend, Indiana
|If your are looking for reasonable affordable bass package this is the best product to purchase.I have a Sony Xplod stereo which helps me to customize the sound quality plus the sub woofer volume control that helps me to get the bass I want in my 2001 Honda civic couple. The remote control included gives you the good taste of bass that makes you feel good.|