- 2-way coaxial system
- 0.75" Titanium tweeter
- 5.25" Polypropylene woofer
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 4800 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB/octave
- The Discus basket combines the advantages of a heat-reflecting metal basket with a low-resonant ABS composite basket.
- Coated speaker cone
- Titanium dome tweeter
- A PTC is incorporated into the crossover network to extend the life of the tweeter by protecting it against overloading.
- Tweeter level can be adjusted in 3 dB steps up to -6 dB
- On board 12 dB crossover
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chad Bailey From Albany N.Y.
|Have a pair of these that i bought when they first came out. paid over $200 for these at the time. They are a great midrange speaker. clear sound and excellent durability. One of them just blew after having it for six years. Definitly buying a new pair and at this price .....you can't go wrong.|
Ethan S From Phoenix AZ
|absolutely crystal clear highs, loud mids, and good bass response for 5.25's. havent amped them yet either but plan on doing that soon. great quality for the prices, ESPECIALLY at that sale price, if you are looking for 5.25s get these|