- 2-way coaxial system
- 0.75" Titanium tweeter
- 6.5" Polypropylene woofer
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 4700 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB/octave
- The Discus basket combines the advantages of a heat-reflecting metal basket with a low-resonant ABS composite basket.
- Coated speaker cone
- Titanium dome tweeter
- A PTC is incorporated into the crossover network to extend the life of the tweeter by protecting it against overloading.
- Tweeter level can be adjusted in 3 dB steps up to -6 dB
- On board 12 dB crossover
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Andrew Rodslinger From GA
|I just installed these in my 93 Civic hatch today and they sound a lot better than the pioneers that came with the car. They don't distort, the highs are clear and mids are nice and tight. I'm only running these off my Panisonic head unit with a Rockford 12" P1 for rear fill and everything sounds great together.|
Josh From Texas
|I have a pair of these along with the DKF 113's. I'm pushing them with a Kenwood X590 head unit (22 watts rms), with no distortion at all even cranked up to max volume. The best speakers I've ever owned. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who can't afford the Q-line's.|