- Kicker Solo-Baric L7 Series
- 12" subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- SoloKon aluminum-treated composite cone with Santoprene surround
- Cast-aluminum basket
- Power range: 50-750 RMS watts
- peak power: 1500 watts
- Frequency range: 20-100 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87.4 dB
- Mounting depth: 6-13/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.88-2.00 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.75-3.25 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Patrick S. From Taz, Va
|i have 2 of these in my 08 ext chevy colorado with a zx1000.1 mono amp and i'm still doing the grace period and they pound so hard, i had 4 ohm L5s and the bass is deeper and clearer, should of went with these in the first place, great subs and great price.|
Mickey V From NJ
|I got one 15 in a ported box.Kenwood 2000 watt amp-1000 rms.PLus i got the new pioneer deh-p700bt. This speaker kills. I was impresses because its clearity is amazing for a 15. I had my bassboost a quater of the way up and my rearview mirror fell of my front windshield.Song- YOung Jeezy - Hypnotize!!!|
david From melbourne,australia
|i have 2 of these L7s in the kicker box it come with at the moment,,and running each off a kicker zx750.1 mono class d amp and i have never heard a sub with clear punchy bass ..these realy rock..|