- Kicker Solo-Baric L7 Series
- 10" subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- SoloKon aluminum-treated composite cone with Santoprene surround
- cast-aluminum basket
- power range: 50-600 RMS watts
- peak power: 1200 watts
- frequency range: 24-100 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.7 dB
- mounting depth: 6-3/4"
- sealed box volume: 0.66-1.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.25-2.25 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
tyler davis From napoleon, Oh
|yea i have 1 of these in a reagular cab chevy in between my bucket seats and it pounds so hard, i had stuff falling off my truck thats how hard they hit
malcolm s` From jennings mo
|man these tens hit hard as hell . i had some jl12w0v4 and got these monsters and i will never go back to JL. i pulled up on this dude in the grocery store lot and he was beating out his tahoe and i parked next to him in my toyota camry and drained him out and he was shocked when i told him i got tens . i go to school setting off teachers car alarms . they call me the alarm man|
mike From tx
|i have two of these in my 05 dodge ram quad cab and let me tell you they hit hard!! my friend has 3 memphis 12 inch in his car and mine beat those easy. get these if you wanna be heard.|