- Kicker Solo-Baric L7 Series
- 8" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- SoloKon aluminum-treated composite cone with Santoprene surround
- cast-aluminum basket
- power range: 50-450 RMS watts
- peak power: 900 watts
- frequency range: 28-100 Hz
- sensitivity: 84.5 dB
- mounting depth: 6-3/4"
- sealed box volume: 0.33-0.75 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 0.66-1.0 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
GIL From CHICAGO, IL
|these little 8" l7z pound, had 2 in a 95 dodge ram reg cab in a ported 1.5 cubic ft custom box, p1000.1 massive amp, pioneer 9600 head unit. nobody believes how hard they pound until they hear and see the set up, trust me best I've had|
David From Salinas
|i installed two of these in my truck and wow let me tell you you would never think these were 8's if you don't have much room and want some base these are the subs for you|
sam From buffalo,ny
|i just installed this sub in my 99 tacoma and it pounds. im powering it with a hifonics 5ch amp (300 watts to the sub). the sub is mounted in a sealed custom box made to kickers specs. the box is small but dont be fooled by its sized it will produced a lot of bass.|