- RMS @ 4-Ohms: 1 x 300-Watts
- RMS @ 2-Ohms: 1 x 375-Watts
- RMS @ 1-Ohms: 1 x 500-Watts
- Hifonics logo with dramatic blue illumination
- Twin Turbo Torroid EXVP MOSFET power supplies
- High-Speed MOSFET outputs
- Accu Cross™ crossovers controls:
- Freq. selectable 24dB Low-Pass
- 18dB adjustable Bass Equalization (@ 45Hz)
- 24dB Subsonic Filter (@ 20Hz)
- 180° Phase Shift Adjustment
- Soft Start Feature Prevents Turn-on Thumps
- RCA Line-Outs for Multiple Amplifier Systems
- 4-Gauge Power Connectors
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
David From Austin, Texas
|This is the best amp for the price by far, its pushing 2 MTX 4500's perfectly and it hits pretty for only a 1000 watt setup and puts out cleaner and tighter sound compared to many 1000 watt amps ive heard, the only problem is it gets a little muddy when you start crank it up all the way, especialy since im underpowering my subs, but still you cant beat it for the price.|
Bambezee From Corona, Ca
|Tried to push 1 orion p12 with this amp at 2ohm in my boat but it was not enough power. It was my mistake. This amp will push subs that require less power than the p12. The price is what got me.|
brant From jax. fl.
|i bought this amp from a local dealer about 2 months ago.i have it pushing 2 12" pioneers dual 4 ohm.and it drops pretty hard.i entered a local usaci show on july 4th and hit a 139.6.i won first place in the 0-300 class.awesome amp runs all day long never clips even on hot sunny days.highly recommened try one for yourself.u won't be dissapointed. p.s. paid $200 dollars so online car audio's price is a steal!|