- Size: 6"x8"/5"x7"
- Type: 3-Way
- Mounting Depth: 2.32"
- Maxx Power: 425W
- Suggested Nominal Power Range: 2 to 85W
- Frequency Range: 43Hz-24kHz
- Low-Profile Anti-Resonant MaxxFitt™ Titanium Chromed Speaker Frames
- ZXi's MaxxFitt™ Covers 90% Of OEM Speaker Apps.
- Multi-Mount Component Tweeters; Flush Mt, Surface Mt, And Angle Mt
- Sound Light™ Speaker Illumination Technology
- 12mm Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeters
- Ceramic Titanium Composite Cones
- Weather-Resistant Butyl Rubber Surrounds
- 360° Radial Cooled Motor Structure
- Swiveling Tweeter Elements
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Thadd From Louisiana
Very clean sound for the price. I have 4 in my F-150 on a 600 watts 4 channel hifonics amp. Can put plenty of power to them without distortion. Very pleased for $106 for all 4. Would recommend to anyone wanting to add some clean sound to the high and mid ranges.
eric From Orlando
|Great 6-8's very good sound, and a great price....wiw wiw, review..|
steve From NJ
|i put 4 of these in a 1998 mercury villager lights are cool i wired the up to the wires from the amp so they blink with the music. Bass isn't as crazy as i hoped but for the money almost unbeatable. high are clear and midds are alittle boomy but tuning car fix that running them on a JVC headunit sound good but i'd say they are out of breath before the headunit amp but if your looking for something in the budget these rock but if moneys not an issue id go for a set of pioneers.|