- 12" 1200W Dual 4-Ohm Illuminated DVC Subwooferr
- WRMS: 600-Watts
- 4-Ohm + 4-Ohm
- Fs: 31.77Hz
- Qts: 0.488
- Vas: 47.39 Liters
- Xmax: 15mm
- SPL: 93.39dB @ 2.83v
- 600-Watts RMS/1200-Watt Maxx/All 12-inch Brutus Subwoofers
- Illuminated Brutus Speaker Cone
- Huge 100z. Double-Stack Magnet Assembly
- 2.5-inch 4-Layer Hi-Temp Aluminum Voice-Coils
- Woven Glass-Fiber Layered Composite Cone
- Integrated One-Piece Spider- Tinsel Lead Design
- White Chrome Steel Speaker Frame with Rubber Front Gasket
- 1" Tall NBR Reinforced Rubber Surround
- Rubber Magnet Boot
- Ported Nickel Plated Back-Plate for Heat Dispersion
- Nickel Plated Push & Insert Terminals
- Nomex Spider-Assembly
- For Vented And Sealed Enclosure Designs
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rudy From Kentucky
|I have 1 of these in a custom built sealed enclosure in Ford Explorer. I actualy bought it for 100 bucks when it first came out. It is a very capable sub. It hits clean and pretty loud with 1000.1 crunch amp at 2 ohms. It is the best sub I've owned. I have used cheap subs by Kicker, MTX, Pioneer, and JBL and this one owns them far and away. It has great power handling capability and heavy duty push terminals for the wire. IMO, it looks very cool also when you turn the lights on that are built into the speaker. Its just great for a low budget sub. I saw someone comparing it to a Kicker L7 and it losing. Yeah well the L7 costs about 3 or 4 times as much too. Bottom line, great budget sub.|
Sound Investment Car Audio From Colorado
|check the Iasca ratings. the maxxsonic team won an unheard of 208 wins the first year out using nothing but 12" brutus subs and MB quart mids (maxxsonics owns both companies and they are made side by side)|
TheDude From C.O.
|I have heard these subs in multiple vented enclosures, properly tuned both slotted and ported. I have this to say about these subs- they have decent sound quality and can handle the 600w rms. Efficiency wise- they just cant compete- try an MA Audio anything and you'll see exactly what I mean.
Oh and by the way-Sound Investment Car Audio guy is playing this sub up like its Lebron James, and he's Kobe Bryant. 153 DB from a pair of these? Maybe if you put the DB meter INSIDE the box port...|