- CD player with built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels)
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs — including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and ATRAC3plus (format on Sony's online music store) music files
- Flip-down, aluminum faceplate with fluorescent display
- EQ13 13-band parametric equalizer
- BBE processing
- Dynamic Soundstage Organizer
- 24-bit digital to analog converter
- Two sets of 4-volt preamp outputs (rear outputs can be switched to subwoofer mode)
- Subwoofer controls
- Aux Lite auxiliary input
- CD changer controls
- Satellite radio-ready (XM or SIRIUS tuner, subscription, and antenna required)
- CD Text compatible
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- SSIR-EXA AM/FM tuner
- 18 FM/12 AM presets
- Seek tuning
- Remote control
- CD frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 120 dB
- FM sensitivity: 9 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mario From Batesville,MS
|this deck is off the chain it evens makes your factory speakers sound clear and loud!!! I let me friend get in at set the ITA and the DSO he thought I had subs hooked up with my factory speakers!! Really good buy|
Luke Youngblood From Clayton, GA.
|I have owned a few sony cd palyers and this one is by far the best i've owned and heard, the DSO and ITA really make a difference in sound compared to other cd players and the graphics are great!!.I highly recomend this player.|
William clark From columbus'ohio
|it's the best sounding product i ever seen or heard, its a good buy.|