- 2-channel car amplifier
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (250 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Low-pass crossover (50-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-10 dB at 40 Hz)
- MOSFET outputs and power supply
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Preamp inputs and outputs
- Fuse rating: 40A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 15-7/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 10-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
LJ From Jacktown MS
|This is a good amp to buy. I have it pushing 2 sony xplods 10 p5 in a small sealed box under the seat in an f150 supercrew. It puts out good power for the price. An excellent choice for good deep bass without breakin your wallet|
BAD BOB From CHARLOTTE,NC
|i've got the 2003 model red/black running a kicker L5 dual 4ohm running in stereo and it hits pretty hard in a seald box had it for 3 years now never got to hot never shut down no problems good amp killer $ i paid $200 for mine from crutchfield|
Ricardo From Eagle Pass.TX
|This is the best amp i've ever bought, it's very powerfull I hooked it up with two 12" xplods p5 and its the best match|