- Power Handling Capacity (RMS): 50W
- Power Handling Capacity (Peak): 250W
- 1" Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- Swivel Capabilities
- Neodymium Magnet
- Aluminum Coated Polypropylene Cone
- Nomex® Spider
- Square Voice Coil Wire Design
- Lightweight Air-Injected Rubber Edge
- Custom Fit Spacer
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 30kHz
- Impedance (Nominal): 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 92 dB/W/m
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
josh From florida
|these speakers are great. really loud. great bass. you can really crank these things. good deal too. i have them using just an alpine head unit with no amp and they are loud, the sound quality is great too.|
DK From Florida
|Really Awesome Speakers, i got them behind the rear seats in my 2002 Tiburon GT...|
Matt From Santa Ana
|i have a set of these behind the rear seats of my 99 Camry as well as a set of SPS-600 in the front doors and the speaker sets sound great together using just the headunit, theres plenty of bass to keep me satisfied while listening to daft punk - alive 2007|