- 10" 800 Watt Subwoofer Driver for Small Enclosures
- Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Wide Non-Fatiguing Rubber Suspension
- Stamped Steel Basket w/Golden Input Terminal
- Bumped & Vented Motor Structure
- Special Designed Rubber Magnet Boot
- 2" 4 Layer High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil
- 65 + 65 oz. Heavy Double Stacked Magnet Structure
- 800 Watts Peak Power
- 4 Ohms Nom. Impedance
- SPL: 88.8 dB
- Mounting Depth: 6.18"
- Overall Diameter: 10.20"
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Darryl From Maryland
|Aww man! Way better than I expected. I always had either a pair of twelves or either one in the trunk. Because thats what everyone else was getting. But now that I have this I will never go back to twelves. This joint hit hard and clear. Its not over bassi. It's exactly the sound I been looking for.|
Rusty E From Indiana
I have this hooked up to an older Rockford Fosgate punch 225.2 amp at 4 ohms. This sub it so hard at 2 ohms that I decided to rewire it for 4 ohms. I have 1 sub in a Bass Slammers seal box in the trunk of my Civc. You will not be dissappointed with this sub at this price trust me.
scott From indiana
|one of the longest lasting subs ive ever bought besides some old bostwick sub that wont die.one in a correct box is all most will ever need.hooked to an earthquake 4400txi and tuned in are amazing.just wish the surrounds werent so brittle,after a few years they get weak and youll have to replace them|