- Custom Tooled Die-Cast Aluminum Basket
- Special Coated Paper Cone
- Non-Fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround
- 3'' High Temperature Black Voice Coil
- High Density Barium Ferrite Magnet
- Power Handling: 250 Watts RMS /500 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 50-6KHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Includes Grills, Wires and Installation Hardware
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mike From St. Louis
|Can you really get more than you pay for-- with these, yes. Initial listening tests reveal a very "in your face" midwoofer, not subtle like my previous Memphis mids. Yet, detail is very strong-- as well as great bass extension. Have running passive off Elemental Nine.2 amp with honest 125 watts per channel. Now want to test OPTI Aluminum cone mid next. Great value and superb speaker with exceptional sound.|
T-Bone From Southeast Ohio
|I have these in my toyota and they gave me a good bit of bass and they sound great the only problem is that they dont sound the best when I turn the volume up loud.|