- 500W class D mono block amplifier
- CEA power: 125W x 1
- S/N ratio: >70dB
- Additional power: 270W x 1
- THD+N: 0.1
- Frequency response: 20-200Hz
- Damping factor: >250
- Crossover type range / slope: 30-350Hz, 24dB/ octave
- Q-BASS™ level: Q-bass plus
- Dimentions (L x W x H): 11-5/8" x 10-1/4" x 2-5/8"
- Fully-regulated PWM design for guaranteed power delivery
- 1 ohm stable - perfect for extreme SQL applications
- Externally bridgeable in pairs for extreme power applications
- Q BASS™ Plus Remote function
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dane From Middletown, PA
|I have this powering two Rockford Fosgate P210S4's mounted in a dual Probox under the back seat of my '02 Dodge Ram Quad Cab. Even only wired for 4 ohm, this thing pumps it to those subs! I like the adjustability, just wish it all didn't require a screwdriver to do. The QBass adjustment makes it super easy to react to differing levels from the head unit, but it can't be done on the fly. You have to have the remote. Guess what my next purchase is?|