- power handeling: 250W RMS/ 500W peak
- Impedance: dual 4 Ohm
- Frequency response: 30-2500Hz
- Efficiency: 86 dB (1W/1M)
- Fs/ Hz: 31
- Re: 7.8
- Qts: 0.57
- Xmax: 14 mm
- Depth: 6-1/4"
- Heavy gauge deep draw steel baskets with proprietary Precision Power industrial design
- Ultra-rigid foamed polypropylene cones with conformally attached Santoprene surround
- Excellent SQL performance in small sealed or vented enclosures
- Tooled rubber wrap-gasket for air-tight seal in front or rear mount applications
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Shawn B. From Kansas
|I had one of these running off of a Memphis Audio 400 watt amp and it beat. I had it in a ported box with a Pioner 8600 cd player. It was really loud. I now have a new Jeep and I will be running 2 of these off of a 500.2 PPI amp.|