- 2400W Class D Mono Amplifier
- RMS @ 4 Ohm: 1 x 425
- RMS @ 2 Ohm: 1 x 800
- RMS @ 1 Ohm: 1 x 1200
- Variable low-pass 30Hz to 250Hz
- variable high-pass with INTELLi Q 20Hz to 150Hz
- 10dB of boost with INTELLi Q
- Remote gain capable
- Selectable AUX out
- Fuse size: (3) 40 ATC
- Dimentions: 12.6" x 10.2" x 2.4"
- Power Rating: 425 Watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -57dBA (reference 1 watt into 4 ohms)
- Additional Power Output: 1200 Watts RMS at 1 ohm
- Massive loosely-regulated MOSFET power supply
- IntelliQ Bass Optimization Circuit and Remote Gain Control
- Heavy Gauge Direct-wire High Current Power and Speaker Terminals
- 18dB/octave Low-pass Filter
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
NATO From wpb
This amp is a beast...I blew my 2 12" Rockford fostgate p1 today they'd made my 12s jump Damn nearly outta the box I need stronger subs now, I am going with Marx subs this week wish me luck.
josh From ny
|this post is for "L Dominic From Napa CA" i paid $650 for the hcca-d2400 2 years ago new and i have never found a sub it cant power. i use it to push my 2-12s witch are 3xl powerbass 1700watt peak 850rms each the amp makes them hit to hard u cant sit in the car and thats only at 2ohm i also have 2-12inch orion hp-12d4 subs that i had to turn the amp down for do to risk of blowing them. maybe its ur sub(s) that are bad b/c the amp BANGS!! try running the subs at 2ohms to hard for me to explain how to u if u dont allready know. there are charts to help all over the web its one where u run -+ from coil to coil then other - to - on amp same for + to + on amp|
b browne From trinidad. w i
|WELL THIS IS AN UPDATE the two 307 pios i was using they are fried. so i am useing two Orion hp series 12" 4ohm dvc and out pound a guy with two with two 15". i will recommend this amp it clean and loud.and L Dominic check you current this amp don`t over heat and if you subs heating up check you coil and see if it is damage.|