- 5000W Class D Mono Amplifier
- RMS @ 4 Ohm: 1 x 1000
- RMS @ 2 Ohm: 1 x 1600
- RMS @ 1 Ohm: 1 x 2500
- Variable low-pass 30Hz to 250Hz
- variable high-pass with INTELLi Q 20Hz to 150Hz
- 10dB of boost with INTELLi Q
- Remote gain capable
- Selectable AUX out
- Dimentions: 22.8" x 10.2" x 2.4"
- Power Rating: 1000 Watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -59dBA (reference 1 watt into 4 ohms)
- Additional Power Output: 2500 Watts RMS at 1 ohm
- Massive loosely-regulated MOSFET power supply
- IntelliQ Bass Optimization Circuit and Remote Gain Control
- Heavy Gauge Direct-wire High Current Power and Speaker Terminals
- 18dB/octave Low-pass Filter
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
danny From London
|This is a wonderful product by Orion. reaching a massive 2500 watss rms this amp will power any subwoofer beast or even two infact. I have this hooked up to a pioneer ws 5102spl which hits 2500 watss rms 6000 watt max which is matched perfectly by this amp that i have run for 1 month with no problems. I can tell you now i have not been able to go more than half way on the gain controll because im afraid for my windows craking and iv set of to many alarms causing police to stop me on many occations. All in all this amp is one big powerful monster of an amp which just keeps on giving and never ceases to amaze me everytime i switch on my stereo. Trust me and go with this amp you can never go wrong. There are sum down sides to it such as the size it is quite large and may be quite inconviniant if you have quite a small boot space but for those who do not mind giving up your boot space for a spl wattage monster than your all good to go!|