- RMS @ 4 Ohm: 2 x 125
- RMS @ 2 Ohm: 2 x 200
- RMS @ 4 Ohm: 1 x 400
- Variable low-pass 50Hz to 500Hz
- variable high-pass from 50Hz to 500kHz
- 10dB of boost with INTELLi Q
- Fuse size: (2) 30 ATC
- Dimentions: 12.6" x 10.2" x 2.4"
- Power Rating: 125 Watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -77dBA (reference 1 watt into 4 ohms)
- Massive loosely-regulated MOSFET power supply
- All new pure MOSFET output stage design
- Intelli-Bass Equalization Circuit and Remote Gain Option
- Heavy Gauge Direct-wire High Current Power and Speaker Terminals
- 12dB/octave High- and Low-pass Filter
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Keith From Texas
|As with all of my other Orion products, it performs like it should. Output is what Orion claims and sound quality is excellent. I have been in the "Crank It Up" scene for 29 years and Orion has never let me down.|