- 2-channel car amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (200 watts x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 400 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- variable high- and low-pass filters (40-400 Hz at 12 dB per octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz) with wired remote control
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way Crossover required)
- MOSFET power supply
- CEA-2006 compliant
- preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended - wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 11-11/16"W x 2-7/16"H x 11"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Abhi From Minneapolis, MN
|Great product as long as you keep in mind that this product is no longer being manufactured by Rockford. This being said you are buying an older amp. Amp does not have a cooling system (a fan) so expect this to run pretty hot even at 8 Ohms bridged. Anyways this is more than enough power for a single 10" Rockford DVC Sub. Infact this amp and sub combo that I have matches my other car that has 2 12" subs and 2 Cadence amp's. All in all a great buy.|